Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Bridal Shower.

A funny gift.. That didn't say who it was from..
Playing the bubble gum game..

I thought I knew him better than I did..



Me and Kirsten..


Friends!




On Saturday we had my bridal shower. It was a lot of fun. I got a lot of great gifts that will help with our new life!:) I keep teasing Cody that when we get married things aren't gunna change, I'm still gunna come to my moms and sleep, and we will only see eachother on the weekends. (Oh, how I love to mess with him.) He knows I'm kidding though. I can't wait to marry him. He truly is my very best friend, and I can't imagine life with out him. Only 24 more days till our big day! The plans are coming a long good. Invitations are done, Dress is altered, Okay so we still have a lot to do but its coming along!:)
Love,
Mersadie









No comments:

Post a Comment