Sunday, January 16, 2011

C&M Update..

We haven't really been up to anything too exciting.
Cody has just been working and playing/helping around on the farm. He is such a busy body. I think that is one of the only things that we don't have in common. He can't sit still for too long. He likes to keep busy and have something to do on saturday morning. (I'll stick with sleeping in, Thanks). I am thankful for such a non-lazy hard working husband.
I have been working 3-4 days in Mesquite. It has been nice to have something to do and not be bored at home. I feel like all I do is work, eat, and sleep. But thats ok. The weeks are going by quick with us keeping busy. I am not getting sick anymore. Thankgoodness. We only have fifteen more days till we go to the Dr. to find out what we are having. This month does feel a little bit slow. The anticipation of not know what we are having is kind of driving me nuts. I seriously have no idea on the whole boy or girl situation. The chinese birth chart says boy, but when I do the whole needle over the wrist thing is says girl. Heck, maybe it's one of each.:)
We now go to church at one p.m. Most people would hate it, but I sorta like it. It's nice to sleep in, get up and have breakfast, clean up the breakfast mess, go back to bed, get ready and go. And i'm sure when I have a baby it will be nice to go later. We got put into the primary shortly after we were married. We were teaching the 11 year olds but with the new year we got switched to the 4 year olds. It has been a really fun change. Its fun to see Cody with the kids, teaching them and trying to be paitent. We are really enjoying it.

No comments:

Post a Comment