Monday, April 4, 2011

Baby Nursery & Another Dr. Appt!

No this is not my nursery.. I can't figure out how to get pictures to go to the bottom.. Read the post below..:)


We have been working on decorating the baby's room and trying to start getting stuff together. We have the crib, changing table, and rocking chair/glider put together. I keep trying to think of stuff to make the room better and cuter for a little girl. Today at the Dr. we got the mattress for the crib and went and got some blinds for the windows. I keep teasing Cody that I want Franck, from my all time favorite movie Father of the Bride Part 2, to come do the nursery. I mean come on.. Who wouldn't want a nursery like this one (See pictures above)?! Its beautiful! Oh well, I guess I will have to work with what I have..:)
We went to the Dr again today. Everything went well. I had to do the glucose test today to test for diabetes. The drink that I had to drink fourty five minutes prior to my appt was not too bad. It was fruit punch flavored, it was just like fruit punch but watered down. I felt kind of sick waiting. I think it was because I had not eaten since like eight am and my appt was at one thirty! I was so hungry I felt like I was going to pass out and throw up all at the same time. Dont worry, I inhaled a bag a peanut butter m&m's when I was done. I also had to get my finger poked. (I hate that!) The test came out negative. I have also had the most itchy tummy ever so I asked my Dr. if there was anything stronger than just lotion that I can use. It seriously itches so bad! I wake myself up itching my stomach in the middle of the night. She took a look at my stomach and said that she thinks I have PUPPS. (I believe thats what its called). I have little red dots on my stomach. She said it wouldn't hurt the baby, it would just drive me crazy! I bought some different cream to put on it. Hopefully it will help, because I hate being itchy! I gained six pounds this last month. We go back to the Dr. in a month and then we start our every two week visits.

Cravings lately: Cookie dough blizzards & Jerky.

I'm starting to get bigger. Haven't ran into sleepless nights yet. I get up 2-3 times to go pee in the middle of the night. I'm starting to feel more tired and want to sleep lots. I love foot rub and back scrathes. Thank goodness my husband is so supportive and rubs my feet every night.:)

We are doing good and hope everyone else is too! :)

Stay tuned for pictures of my baby room.. I need to get it more put together before I share pictures.:)



1 comment:

  1. love the fraunk idea! wish he could do my nursery too:) reading your post seriously made me miss being pregnant....getting everything ready!!! SO fun!!
    LOVE YA GIRL
    ash

    ReplyDelete