Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Jessie is 2!

I can't believe Jessie is two today!
Time sure flies!
 J and I are just hanging out today and are going to have cake later with Daddy.
We will have a little family party at our house this weekend.
 Some of Jessie's favorites (from my eyes):
Color: Purple & Orange
Food: Spaghetti
Movie: Toy Story and Lion King
Tv Show: Doc Mcstuffins
Fruit: Straberries & Watermelon
Veggie: Uhh. Pickles. Or as Jessie calls them 'apples'
Toy: Her doll dressed in a bunny outfit or her stroller that usually has lots of randoms in it. She has also been loving her little people castle and her plastic high heel shoes.
Outdoor activity: Loves to be outside with Dad. She also loves to swim. J loves the farm. We walk down to the corells to get her out for a walk. Yesterday she seen one of the goats and as we were walking away she said 'Bye Missy's Goat'.
Indoor activity: Loves movies, playdough, her toys, and coloring.
Has been talking so so much.
Loves to sing Jesus wants me for a sunbeam, The itsy bitsy spider, popcorn popping, here's the ball for baby, and head shoulders, knees and toes.
We got Jessie a potty but I haven't pushed it too much. I'm trying to hold out until our Disneyland trip because I don't think it would be too fun with a newly potty trained toddler on the drive or around the park.
Has been doing much better in nursery. I think she has fun playing with the kids, but she gets so excited when I pick her up.
Loves going to her grandma's houses.
I am so glad that I get to spend each day with this girl. She makes us laugh so much. And she drives me nuts so much too.;)
Love you J Girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment