Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Sweater Weather Tag

Happy Fall Y'all!
 

1. Favorite candle scent?
-Anything pumpkin. I have apple pumpkin, pumpkin hayride, and blueberry pumpkin from bath and body works and they all smell so good.

2. Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate?
-Since I don't drink coffee or tea then I guess hot chocolate. But I really don't drink that much either. Maybe once or twice all winter.

3. What's the best fall memory you have?
-Hmm. Cody and I started dating in the fall. We have a lot of fun memories from the beginning of our relationship.

4. Which makeup trend do you prefer: dark lips or winged eyeliner?
-Uh. Neither. Haha. I'm not too fancy with makeup.

5. Best fragrance for fall?
-Pumpkin!

6. Favorite Thanksgiving food?
-Stuffing & Pomegranate Salad!

7. What is autumn weather like where you live?
-It's not cold here yet. It's like 80 today.

8. Most worn sweater?
-Uhh. None really. It's not too cold here. Hah.
9. Must-have nail polish this fall?
-Red fallish colors.

10. Football games or jumping in leaf piles?
-Football Games!

11. Skinny jeans or leggings?
-Regular jeans?:)

12. Combat boots or Uggs?
-Uggs.
13. Is pumpkin spice worth the hype?
-Yes!

14. Favorite fall TV show?
-The Voice, not too much that I watch is on right now.

15. What song really gets you into the fall spirit?
-I didn't know there was fall music? Haha. I do love Christmas music tho.

No comments:

Post a Comment