Sunday, September 19, 2010

Happy Birthday to CODY!

Cody with some of his friends from high school. This was at Brandon and Mckenzie's wedding reception.








Opening presents.




Cody turned 25 on the 18th. It was a good day. We went to lunch at Sugars and that night we went to Brandon and Mckenzies wedding reception. I got Cody a knife, a movie, a basket full of random stuff, and he also got a new phone a few weeks ago. We made 'Better than sex cake'. On sunday we went to Jim and Cindy's for ice cream with the whole fam.

I'm so thankful for Cody and all that he does for me and us as a couple. He works hard to support us. I'm thankful that I found a guy like him and that he is my best friend. I love you babe, and hope that you had a wonderful birthday!















No comments:

Post a Comment