Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Dinner w/ The Hardy's

All he needs is a chefs hat!
I loved the boots. Perfect cooking attire.

Cody cooking.


Time to eat!



These pictures are from a couple months ago but I finally figured out how to get them from the computer with a dead camera. You just put the memory stick into the computer, Duh! Anyways, When we first got married I had a hard time trying to figure out what to make for dinner. I think that my biggest wedding stress was.. 'What if he doesn't like my cooking.' Please.. Why was I stressed about that?! He will eat anything you put in front of him, he isn't picky. I'm lucky to say the least.
But one day.. I really didn't know what to make. So he came home from work and we looked through cook books.. And he said he would make enchiladas with chicken and green sauce. I didn't complain of course. Doesn't food taste so much better when someone else does the cooking? I think so! So we enjoyed our dinner with some beans and guacaomole. It was pretty tasty! I think i'll continue letting him cook this dish!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment