Saturday, May 14, 2011

Temple Time..

Ever since I could remember I have always wanted to be able to enter those beautiful temple doors. I remember always driving by or walking around the temple seeing the lights on inside and wonder what goes on in there. I have stressed about attending and the unknown-ness of the temple. I have stressed and stressed over going. I always dreamed of getting married in the white building and taking pictures with my whole family around me cheering while me and my eternal companion kissed. Life threw me curve balls and things didn't go as I had planned. When Cody and I got married I KNEW that we would attend the temple and be sealed one year later.


Well that one year is almost here!!


I went through the temple for myself on May 13, 2011. I was as nervous as could be and was really worried. I was excited too. If it wasn't for my mom I would of been there by myself, cause I only told like two people I was going. I have waited for this time for so long, and its finally come. I enjoyed my time at the temple and plan to go back as much as I can.


We will be sealed for time and all eternity on June 18th, 2011. Unless, our baby that's due June 23rd decides that she needs to be there. I'm hoping that she comes on time and not early so she can be born into our eternal family. We are excited for this day to be surrounded by both our families and be at the temple. And hey, maybe I can still get a cute picture on those stairs.





4 comments:

  1. Oh, congratulations Mersadie!
    I am so happy for you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey sadie! i love reading your blog and finding out how you and the baby are! you sound so so happy! congrats on going to the temple. i was super nervous when i first went too! the sealing is TEN times more amazing!! im so happy for you guys! love ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. im so happy for you guys! i love you so much and hope your special day is amazing :)
    LOVES and HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that's so neat! Good luck and hope that baby stays inside until the due date. Congrats, the temple is the most wonderful place.

    ReplyDelete