Saturday, August 27, 2011

She's Blessed!!

On August 7th, 2011 Jessie was blessed by her father, Cody James Hardy.

Doesn't she look so happy?? I need to get her in her dress again for better pictures. My Grandmother Velma Leavitt made her blessing dress, booties and afgin.

Cody did a great job. He was a little nervous, but I knew he would do great! Jessie didn't even make a peep.


After the blessing we did a luncheon at Glen and Shirleys house! There was yummy food and lots of visiting.
We are so happy that we have such great family who will support us through anything. Family is what life is all about. I am so grateful to have been blessed with such a good family that I married into. I couldn't have picked any better.




We love our Jessie girl and couldn't imagine life without her

It was a great day forsure.







No comments:

Post a Comment