Friday, September 2, 2011

2 Months Old..

Jessie is two months old!!
We had to go to the Dr. and get her first set of shots. Cody stayed with her while I ran a few arrands. But of course I got back just in time to hear her scream!

She now weighs 11.4 lbs and is 22.6 inches tall!

*She still loves everything she did at one month.

*She is now more alert and likes to watch mickey mouse!!

I'm a Disney fReAk so she better love Disney too or I might have to cry myself to sleep at night.
*She is also laughing a lot more and starting to baby talk.

*She is NOT a nap taker. I'm lucky if she will take a long nap during the day. She will do cat naps, and wake up right when I put her down.

*She is sleeping from around 9 p.m to 4 a.m eats and then goes back to sleep for a few more hours.

*Sometimes she just likes to be left alone. When she gets fussy sometimes we just set her on the couch by herself and she is happy.

*Her nicknames are Sister, Sissy, Girl, Jess, and Stinkpot.


At least she got some sweet bandaids!!
She's growing up fast. But she is getting to a fun stage. The newborn stage is sweet, but i'm ready for her to talk and start to show her sweet personality!







No comments:

Post a Comment