Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Love Letter #1

Dear Jessie- You are so cute! I know I'm you're mother but I seriously can't get enough of you're big blue eyes. You have been so much fun lately and have been talking so much! It seriously happened over night. I loved practicing all the words you know. Some of them include: Momma, Dadda, Papa, Mamma, Wade, Derek, Hannah, Betsy, Uncle, Kiki, Brooke, Horse, Justin, Missy, Truck, Car, Puppy, Kitty, ROAR! and so so much more. We have been trying to work on peoples names. You are doing so good and surprise me each day with new words. I loved playing hide-and-seek with you and Daddy tonight. We were so sneaky and Daddy could never find us!;) I have loved doing you're hair lately. It's getting so long and we are able to do fun things with it, even if you are wiggling all over the place while trying to do it. I love that you are totally in love with The Lion King. When I put you in bed tonight I could hear you roaring with the movie while I was in my room. Daddy and I can't wait to take you to the fair this weekend to take you on rides and see the piggies and get an ice cream cone!

Dear Cody- Thank you for being so nice and hanging all the pictures and decor on the walls. You are so sweet. I'm glad you liked dinner tonight. Even though it was kinda crunchy cause we ran out of foil. You never complain. I love watching you play with Jessie. She is so in love with you and I can't blame her. She loves when you come home from work. It's our favorite part of the day. Can't wait to spend the weekend with you and J.

Dear New House- Oh! You are so cute. I'm so glad that we have finally been able to move in. You are looking better by the day. I have kinda felt like I have been staying in a hotel but it's been nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment