Monday, November 8, 2010

30 days..

I have a couple blogger friends who are doing this.. So I thought it would help keep me entertained and I thought it would be fun to look back on.. So here we go!

day 1- your favorite song
day 2- your favorie movies
day 3-your favorite television program
day 4- your favorite book
day 5- your favorite quote
day 6- 20 of your favorite things
day 7- a photo that makes you happy
day 8- a photo that makes you angry/sad
day 9- a photo you took
day 10- a photo taken over 10 years ago of you
day 11-a photo of you recently
day 12- something you are OCD about
day 13- your favorite outfit
day 14- your favorite shoes
day 15- your dream house
day 16- a song that makes you cry
day 17- an art piece
day 18- my wedding/future wedding/ past wedding
day 19- a talent of yours
day 20- a hobby of yours
day 21- a recipe
day 22- a website
day 23- a youtube video
day 24-where I live
day 25-your day in great detail
day 26- your week, in great detail
day 27- your worst habit
day 28- whats in my handbag/purse
day 29-hopes, dreams and plans for 365 days
day 30- a dream for the future

DAY #1

Day number on is my favorite song.. I have lots.. I love rap and hip hop.. Haha.. Right now I love Animal by the Neon Trees.. And I like I Know That My Redeemer Lives.. Thats a hymn..:)

No comments:

Post a Comment