Wednesday, November 17, 2010

It's the month to be thankful!!

Just a few of the many things i'm thankful for today:
1. A Husband: Sometimes he may drive me completely bonkers but I love him anyways. He has been awesome lately. When I work in Vegas I get home late, and he has dinner on the table waiting for me. And sometimes he even does the dishes. I'm thankful for his job, and knowing that he will be able to support me. Oh, and lately all the back scratches have been great! Thanks Honey!:)
2. My Family: Oh what to say about these crazies.. Haha, Just kidding. Since I have been married or more so pregnant I want to go to my moms a lot. I'm not sure why, but I do. I miss my parents cooking and just want to be there a lot of the time. (They don't know this, so don't tell them.:)) I love my family and i'm thankful for all the they do.
3. In-Laws: Most people have crazy stoires about their in-laws, but I don't. How lucky is that? I was truly blessed with good in-laws. I don't think their is a better family that I could of married into. I know they are there whenever I need something.
4. Work: Sometimes as i'm going to the bathroom to throw-up in the morning, I really am cursing work. But when i'm there and feeling well it's not too bad. I have been working in Vegas lately, but I don't think I will have to be going there anymore. So I will be working in Mesquite Tues. & Thurs. I'm thankful to have a job, even if it's just a couple days a week, that keeps me entertained and active.
That is all for now.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment