Friday, July 8, 2011

Jessie's Nursery..










I had a vision for the type of nursery that I wanted. Simple and Sweet. With the help from my mom and aunts I got just what I wanted. This room used to be our storage/junk/stuff I didn't want to look at or deal with at the moment room. We painted the walls. And added a few girly things along with all our baby furniture. I'm really happy with how the room turned out. I had before pictures of the room, but I have tried to load them 3 times and I keep getting an error message. So I thought I should just publish the post before I throw this dang computer out the window.




P.s- Help! How do I get the picture's to go under what I type? I'm blogger retarted!

1 comment:

  1. Her nursery is so cute. You need to let me know when your down at your Mom's house so I can go & see Jessie. When you make a post I always get my pictures first, then click to type between them. I am very blogger dumb, so I hope that helped a little;)

    ReplyDelete