Monday, July 18, 2011

Rub-A-Dub-Dub..

Jessie's in the tub!!
Her belly button thing-y finally fell off after being here for 2 weeks and 4 days! I was so excited to give her a real bath. But I waited for Cody to get home from work to share the fun experiance!


I was worried she wouldn't like the bath.. But she did! She just sat there. No cries or nothing!

While I was pregnant with her I spent a lot of my spare time in the bath. She was always kicking like crazy while I was soaking in the tub. I guess she really liked it!!


I did see on 'The Dr.'s' the other day that you should only bath your newborn 2 times a week. Bummer! I guess we will have to keep her baths to a minimum to keep that baby soft skin. They said that babies create natural oil's on the skin and by bathing them so much it strips all the oils off of the skin. Maybe three or four times a week since she is liking it so much.. And well she has explosive poops! Gotta keep that booty clean.


1 comment:

  1. Max LOVES his baths, so we bath him everyday. He still has soft skin :)

    ReplyDelete