Monday, January 2, 2012

Christmas 2011..

I don't think that i'm ever going to get caught up on this so called blog.
Here it goes.
We hope that everyone had a very merry christmas!
We sure did.
We stayed true to our christmas eve tradition cody and I started last year, on our first married christmas. We woke up and got some stuff around the house done, getting everything last minute done. We went to overton for some lunch at mcdonalds and then came home so jessie could nap and then we went for a little ride up to the dam. fun tradition eh?? I think so.:) I love traditions so we are going to stick to it.
We went to Grandma & Grandpa Hardy's for dinner and a christmas eve party. It was a good time other than Jessie was ready for bed so I had to leave a tad pit early.
Even though I left early I still made her open her christmas eve gift.. Which of course it was pj's! She liked the paper more.. But what baby doesn't??
Cody came home from the party and his dad's early christmas due to work the next day and got to be santa. We got Jessie a jumperoo for her big gift, so we put that together and got the rest of the gifts set out.
Jessie woke up at about 6:45 am. We helped her open a few presents but she quickly lost interest and would just rather play with the wrapping paper. Cody and I enjoyed opening our gifts from each other and our families and the rest of Jessie's gifts.
We went to breakfast at Grandma and Grandpa Hardy's house. I love breakfast!! And then came home and got ready for church. Jessie was not excited for church so Cody and I were in the lobby or walking around outside.
We went to my parents after church for dinner and to hang out to celebrate christmas!
I love christmas and all of the family time that it brings. We enjoyed many family parties and get togethers during the whole month. We are grateful for our families and all the support they show us. I love the gospel and celebrating christ's birth.

Merry Late Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment