Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Co-Sleeping..

I remember when Jessie was born she would not sleep at night unless her and I were cheek to cheek.
It melted my heart and I loved it.
We were up a lot through out the night anyways so it didn't bother me that she was in out bed.
There are so many opinions about co-sleeping.
It's bad. It's good. Ect. Ect.
I was recently watching a show where a mother had never co-slept with her child until he was 9 months old and she was so worried that he was doing it now.
So she had some sort of expert talk to her about it.
The expert asked her if she (the mother) had been busy and away from the child a lot lately, the mother being a busy working mom had been.
I thought it was interesting that the expert said maybe it was what the mother needed because she wasn't getting all the bonding time with her child due to her busy schedule.
The mother had admitted it to being true and she did love being able to be with the child all night even if they were sleeping.
 
Lately Jessie lays in bed with us at night.
It's a great way to end the day,
With her snuggles and loves.

Oh, and she is finally wheened of her bottle.
Yay for big girl cups!

No comments:

Post a Comment