Saturday, October 13, 2012

Dangerous Dating Memories..

On Thursday night Cody and I went to dinner at my parents house and decided to catch a movie. Taken 2. Cody loves the first one so it was a must see.
If you love watching people try to kill each other.. I totally recommend it!
Anyways.. I went over to Mesquite early in the day due to a Dr appointment. So Cody drove his own vehicle over.
On our way home I started thinking back to when we were dating.
I was living in St. George so we only really saw each other on the weekend, we usually spent a lot of time together and had late nights.
I remember driving home around 2 in the morning.
Oh man.
Sometimes I don't know how I got home, I would get so tired!
I usually had a snack and a Diet Pepsi waiting in the car to try to keep myself aware and awake.
I don't know if any of you have driven up on the mesa at night time but there is a spot where it looks like cars are in your lane headed right your way. Oh my heavens. It scared the crap out of me. Needless to say I was wide awake after that.
Oh I was stupid.
Crazy things we do when we are 'smitten'.

I'm glad I now live in Logandale and don't have to worry about those late night drives....

No comments:

Post a Comment