Friday, August 3, 2012

One year pics and stay at home Momma..

We got Jessie's pictures done and I totally LOVE them.
She is such a sweet/crazy girl.
 This one is my FAVORITE. Totally Jessie.
 One minute she's pulling out my hair and slapping my face and the next she's giving kisses and hugs.



I am now staying home permanently with Jessie. I'm so excited to spend my days with here and I'm so blessed to be able to do it.
I was so over my job and the people that I work for. Coming home from work feeling depressed and worthless is not worth it. And getting yelled at is not fun so I was outta there!!!!!!!

And why is Jessie getting so big?! It's seriously depressing. I just want to crawl in bed and cry for a bit then go on a date with Ben & Jerry. She is getting so big and smart. It makes me feel like life is going way to fast and before I know it, it's gunna be over. SAD. That is seriously not a comforting thought. I think I might need a second date with Ben & Jerry.
Why do kids have to grow up? Can't I just keep her little forever?

No comments:

Post a Comment