Thursday, September 13, 2012

Frustrated..

Being a Mom is hard.
Right now Jessie is trowing every dvd on the shelf on the floor.
Every time I tell her "No" she laughs.
This girl is seriously testing my patients this week.
 
I have had a head cold the last couple of days.
And.. I think that if I cough one more time my chest is going to burst open.

Jessie has not been sleeping.
Yesterday she woke up about 8:30 in the morning, didn't have a nap all day, and didn't go to bed until 9:30 pm.
The day before she took a two hour nap and didn't go to bed until 11:00 pm.
It's not that I don't try to get her to sleep. I do. She just cry's and cry's.
She used to do so well with naps and being layed down.
She loves her crip and all I have to do it lay her down with a bottle and her silky blanket and she's out.
Last night I got desperate and took her for a ride in the car. She fell asleep but woke up right when I tried getting her out of the car seat.
I hope she is just going through a phase or teething because I need some time to myself.
Paaaalease.
Nap time was a good time for me to do things I need to get done or just set and read or shower but when she doesn't nap I about go insane.
Today Cody text me and said his day was going so slow......
Excuse me? MY day is going so slow..... Jessie won't nap, I made her breakfast, and lunch, I don't think she took one single bite of either. She pulled all the dvd's off the shelf. While I thought she was playing in her room.. She was actually dumping baby powder all over the carpet that I just vacuumed five minutes previously. While I was on the phone trying to figure out why I got a bill that I wasn't responsible for she started screaming bloody murder because she couldn't get out of her car. She has climbed up onto the tv table and had put all her hand prints all over the just windexed tv......
She is just getting to that fun stage where she is into EVERYTHING.


But right now.. She's being a sweet heart and setting quietly watching Mickey.
Thank you Disney Jr.

Being a Mother is hard. But I wouldn't trade all the messes and hardships for anything.
I LOVE MY JESSIE GIRL, AND ALL THE CRAZYNESS SHE HAS.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment