Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Randoms about Mersadie Hardy..

It's 3:40 in the morning..
And i'm setting on the couch watching tv?!?!
I'm recovering from a cough and used up the last bit of nyquil last night.
Ehh.
 
So random facts about me....
 
-I love sleeping with limbs on top of covers.
 
-I love the rain. If it could be overcast 3-5 days per week. I'd be ok with that.
 
-I'm a tv junkie. Always have been. TLC is my favorite.
 
-I love ice cream when it's freezing cold out.
 
-I love Lindsey Lohan movie. Freaky Friday, Parent Trap, Mean Girls, Ect. I could watch them over and over again.
 
-I am blind. Seriously my eyes are horrible. I'm having a hard time seeing this because I don't have glasses on right now.
 
-I love to read. Anything and everything.
 
-I love to bake, but sometimes I don't eat what I make. Not that it's not good, just after spending all the time on it, I'm over it.
 
-I don't really care for traveling. Not too eager to go to Paris or anything extreme like that.
 
-I wish I could play the piano. Maybe I should of practiced harder while taking lessons in my younger years........
 
*Thanks for Reading*


No comments:

Post a Comment